The Quail Park Lodge Motel is non-smoking. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available and there is a $250 charge for anyone smoking inside of their guestroom.
Children: Each child 8 years and over will be charged $10 night, if over double occupancy.
We do not have ADA compliant rooms (grab bars in the bathroom etc). A wheelchair can easily get to the front desk and Room 14 can accommodate a wheelchair with a fair amount of space but the shower cannot fit a wheelchair.
There is a 12.5% tax rate applicable to those staying at the motel.
Lost or un-returned room keys are $25.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
A valid credit card number and first nights deposit is needed to take a reservation. This is to hold and guarantee the room.
If you must cancel your reservation at any time, there will be a $15 processing fee. If you cancel with less than 72 hours notice, shorten your stay or check-out early, please understand you are responsible for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
No-show reservations will be charged for entire reservation and we will provide a full or partial refund if we can rebook reserved room(s).
A full payment for all room and tax charges are due for bookings of 5 or more rooms and for reservations during holiday and special event times at 30 days prior to arrival. 30 day cancellation notice is required on bookings of 5 rooms or more and for some holidays and special events.
Dog Friendly Policy
We welcome dog sleepovers from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (complimentary) and your dog. Dogs are allowed in designated rooms and the Dog Friendly Policy is as follows: (Sorry - we don't allow cats)
- Dogs must be well socialized around people and other dogs, all dogs must be on a monthly flea preventive.
- Dogs must be fully housebroken and must be kept on a non retractable leash at all times when outside of the motel room.
- Dogs must be crated any time they are left unattended (crate not provided).
- All dogs must be up to date on immunizations; make sure to bring a copy of shot records.
- You must clean up after your dog inside and outside and dogs cannot be leashed/attached to the outdoor furniture.
- If your dog causes damage, you are fully responsible for cleaning fee, repair and/or replacement.
- ONLY ONE DOG PER ROOM. (Please call us for exceptions)
- A $10 per dog fee, per night applies. Animals in a dog free room will be charged a cleaning fee of $100.